Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inspired by a fellow blogger/friend

A friend of mine, "rob-bot," inspired me to continue writing in this blog. It's been a while, but now I'm excited to write in this silly internet journal.

I am currently in "twin city" Minnesota for the 2011 NCAA Men's Swimming and Diving competition that will begin in roughly 36 hours. Am I excited? Fuck yea I am, along with the other fourteen guys on the Arizona Swimming team. I think we are all uncertain of what we can do, but extremely itchy to see what that uncertainty brings us.

My roommate, Adam "Small Balls" Small, and I are chilling in our room bored outta are minds. We were contemplating stealing the oxygen tank in the hallway to escape from our boredom, but decided against it. This probably isn't the time or the place to do such things. Our conversations consist of swimming, post-swimming, what a terrible state Minnesota is, then followed with moments of absolute silence.

It's been cold, rainy, and windy in this god-forsaken land. Our room is right next to a wind tunnel that is creepy and annoying. A continuous howl heard in PG-13 horror movies.

P.S. - My socks don't match. I have a Puma white sock on my left, and a Starter black sock on my right. Love me for who I am, not for my fashion deficiencies.

1 comment:

  1. this made me laugh, kelley. welcome back. you're such a good writer.

    ReplyDelete