Friday, January 28, 2011

ZMA gives me weird dreams. (ACN Rage Dream)

ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B6) is a nighttime recovery supplement. Lets just say this combination of vitamins and minerals causes one to dream of strange things...

On the night of January 27th (my sister's birthday) I popped three of these dreamworld pills. At approximately 2:31a.m. I woke up to Zachary Hojnacki speaking obscenities to himself while he was sleeping. I was confused and tried to gather what exactly had just happened in my subconscious. I just had the weirdest dream. This is the most I could interpret a few hours after the dream happened...

It all started as a normal Sunday in Tucson. I was with Jenny Forester, Dana Christ, A.J. Tipton, and Jordan Slaughter. The typical crew for a Sunday Funday. We drank hard the night before and as usual I ended up sleeping at Champs on a couch. I was awaken to A.J. screaming something like "I hate my fucccking lifee, lets take some shots you chodes!" I couldn't refuse the proposal so at 8:30 in the morning we began taking shots of Vodka.

After several hours things began to get strange. At some point Adam Small and Matt Barber had shown up and brought food for us to grill and to join in on our Sunday ritual. I remember everyone eating except for Jordan. Maybe this is why he reached a level unachievable for the others.

When we came back inside from eating, Jordan had downed the next handle of Vodka by himself. When Slaughter saw us he screamed "LET'S GO!" We was very excited about something. I don't remember what, but he began chanting "ACN, ACN, ACN." (Slaughter's company that he works for). Apparently he had just landed a huge deal with them and wanted to celebrate. Individual party some call it. He started throwing handles against the wall and continued yelling "Let's go." Slaughter then disappeared to his room and brought out a huge piece of steel. How he carried it I have no idea. He started to spin in circles with the huge beam and it destroyed everything in its path. Matt Barber was instantly decapitated. There was blood sprayed all over the walls and everyone started to scramble. Dana picked up Barbie's (Matt Barber) head and ran with it. I ran into AJ's room, and AJ was taking a dumb with his door open. I am not sure where everyone else went, but I am guessing they died in Slaughter's ACN rage.

This is all I remember. I love these people.

1 comment: